Analyse our impact!
You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital Marketing team, and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them. In your role as a technical web analyst you make,the impact they have on their customers, measurable.
Implementing, configuring, analyzing: in this role you analyse data from online platforms and initiate the steps that will deliver higher conversion rates. Because data makes your heart beat faster.
They are looking for someone with 3 years relevant experience. Someone who is eager to discover the world and tools of tomorrow, and who is eager to acquire new knowledge quickly. This means:
- You love e-commerce and the idea of implementing tracking systems for the advanced e-commerce environments of our customers;
- You’re naturally inquisitive and feel a constant itch to discover just what new tools offer (and don’t offer); You’re data-driven & like to think things through (especially when things get technical);
- You create, audit and implement measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc);
- You have experience with analytics tooling, show strong analytical abilities and you know, and have demonstrable experience with Tag Management systems, web analytics tooling and/or dashboard tooling;
- Experience with data visualization tools like Google Datastudio or Klipfolio would be an asset;
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers. You like working in an environment where you have contact with international clients and colleagues
- For this role you must be living in The Netherlands
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital Marketing Hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. They are proud of what they do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. They have Valtech Labs, every Friday you get time to work on innovative stuff. Outside working hours, they offer plenty of fun things to do with your colleagues, often organised by their own staff association. They also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.
If you are interested in this role please send us your application. If you have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yvette Scheltinga, Recruitment Consultant at 033-743 00 00