An experienced digital project manager with affinity for technology and creation.
As a experienced project manager, you are responsible – along with your multidisciplinary team – for managing projects successfully. You are the contact for the client and you supervise your team. You communicate with developers, marketers, designers and business analysts about process as well as content. You are naturally accurate and communicate clearly. You safeguard quality, budget and planning. You ensure everyone does what has been agreed, while also being able to respond flexibly to the unexpected. You take account of differing interests, but never lose sight of the desired result.
What will you be doing as a Senior Digital Project Manager?
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of scrum teams at the office, at partners and/ or at the client;
- You monitor, administer and report on the project and manage the budget for the client;
- You create the project plan and ensure the availability of people and resources;
- You make and monitor agreements with third parties to safeguard the planning or adjust it if necessary;
- You facilitate the team so that they can do their work optimally and you keep an eye on the team dynamics.
Obviously, you need to know how to prepare and manage a project plan. The same goes for safeguarding and adjusting budgets. You have 5+ year experience with commercial projects involving external clients working on both a fixed price and actual-cost basis. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
In addition, we are also looking for the following:
- You have an affinity for technology and creation;
- You have experience with Agile/scrum projects and are familiar with other methodologies;
At Valtech, they believe in an integrated working partnership with our clients. They usually do this at their office, but occasionally they work at the client’s office or at one of their other locations. This requires flexibility and gives you the opportunity to broaden your network.
As part of their multidisciplinary teams, you enjoy significant freedom as you work for and with large clients on challenging projects. They work hard, laugh a lot and they are proud of what they do. They regularly seek the edges of innovation and creativity during their Labs sessions, and they support your development through their internal Academy. There are also plenty of fun things to do as colleagues. These include ‘downloading’ the week every friday afternoon with an office drink, and you can take part in activities organised by our staff association (ski trips, parties, city trips and sports activities).
If you are interested in this role please send us your application. If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com or call Elmira van der Schee, Recruitment Consultant at + 31 33 743 00 00.