Make an impact for leading Dutch and international brands!
As part of the Valtech Digital Marketing team, you put your indispensable technical insight to work for powerful brands like Heineken, DAF and Volkswagen. Do you feel comfortable in a challenging, international environment? And would you like to be part of a team of experts who work closely together? If so, you could be who Valtech is seeking!
We’re looking for a Senior Data Technologist for Valtech’s office in Utrecht. And we don’t have a long list of nerdy requirements. What matters is that data makes your pulse race. Because in your role as a Senior Data Technologist, you’ll be the person who enables us to measure the impact we make for our customers.
You take on complex questions – and you love it. You spend your time collecting and connecting data as efficiently as possible, whether this involves using an API, a database or information from a web page. You are the link between marketing, data and development and you determine what will be the successful approach. You work closely with clients and help them to further develop their data-driven mindset.
In other words:
- You love data management, web analytics and automation systems
- You can draw up measurement plans and support implementation of your plans across different platforms
- You work on dashboarding and connecting different platforms to supply these with data
- Your work generates unique insights that you use to ensure that all our clients’ marketing channels are managed effectively
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- University-level (Dutch HBO/WO) education
- Experience with Digital Analytics Tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and Tag Management & Data Management Tools (such as Google Tag Manager, TEALIUM, Relay42)
- Experience with at least one Dashboarding Tool (such as Klipfolio, Datastudio, Tableau)
- You feel comfortable in a multi-disciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers
- You’re passionate about online technology
- You enjoy working with international clients and colleagues
- For this role you must be living in The Netherlands
You’ll be part of a growing team of Digital Marketing experts. Together, they specialise in data while working closely with each other to create an impact for the great brands they work for. You’ll enjoy loads of room and opportunities to learn and grow while working with different clients in various team configurations. Valtech is proud of what they do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. They will also support your development through our internal Academy. Other benefits include a laptop, phone, good pension scheme and their own bar where they wrap up the week on Friday afternoons.
If you are interested in this role please send us your appliction. If you have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yvette Scheltinga, Recruitment Consultant at 033-743 00 00