Do you have experience in a full-stack or software engineering? And do you like to know more about costumer conversation?
Tailo is a SaaS-platform that aims to turn customer conversations into actions. We load conversations from a range of sources (chat, telephone, email, reviews, bots etc.) into our platform and provide our customers the tools to extract meaningful insights & actions, with ease.
Our growing team is still small, but we’re proud members of the Broad Horizon group with whom we collaborate on machine learning, engineering and DevOps topics.
We’re looking for a software engineer to help design and build this user-facing application for the future. You will be thinking about and developing new features/technologies to make our software more reliable, secure, scalable and, most importantly, meet our customers’ needs.
We’re currently working with a broad range of tools to help us achieve our mission. For the front-end we make use of React.js and Redux. For our backend and machine learning pipelines, we’re using Python (TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn etc.), Flask, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and SQL. To get the whole application running and scaling, we’re using Azure, Gitlab, Docker and Kubernetes.
3 to 5 years of professional experience in a full-stack or software engineering role.
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experienced writing (unit) tests.
- Experienced building secure and robust REST API’s, preferably with Flask.
- Experienced with container technologies like Docker (pre).
- Fluency in English and/or Dutch.
- Strong business affinity.
- Easily accessible office by car/public transport in Amsterdam, that houses a gym and a bar.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work partly from home.
- Spend time on your personal development.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send us your application. If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com or call Elmira van der Schee, Recruitment Consultant at + 31 33 743 00 00.