Do you enjoy solving complex and challenging questions about data landscapes? Do you want to rapidly develop yourself? Do you have hands-on experience with making structured and unstructured data accessible? Are you able to develop a robust data platform? Do you want to be part of an ambitious, fun, and energetic team, that develops data products for the top 50 companies in the Netherlands? If so, don’t miss this job vacancy!
Cmotions is a consultancy firm specialising in the application of advanced analytics and data science to our clients’ marketing and business issues. We develop data-driven business strategies for our clients, but we also support them in implementing or further optimising their existing strategy. We have some 60 driven consultants working for us on a variety of high-quality projects both for and within our client organisations, often serving on a team with other Cmotions colleagues. Some examples include:
- Developing a ‘next best action model’ for an insurance provider;
- Optimising omni-channel marketeering based on inflow/outflow analyses for a telecom company;
- Achieving more turnover through improved coordination between online and offline sales from a retailer.
See our website for more examples, such as in government and healthcare.
About The Analytics Lab
Based on the ambitions of our own employees, The Analytics Lab is the Data Science Excellence Center for data-driven professionals and anyone who wants to explore the opportunities of the digital transformation and to accelerate in this.
We help organizations to succesfully apply new types of data, new – often open source – tooling and innovative statistical techniques. We translate the pledge into the application and outcome. Hardware is not a bottleneck. In close cooperation we determine when the test, concept or pilot is successful. Then we scale up.
- Design, implement, integrate and maintain data pipelines from different data sources;
- Design and implementation of high-volume business-critical data integration pipelines;
- Contribute to the company’s broader data strategy and architecture;
- Building data streams for structured and unstructured data;
- Contribute to a robust data platform;
- You will collaborate closely with our clients, data scientist and analysts to decide how best to structure and store data in order to make it real-time accessible.
- Master’s degree in Econometrics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or a comparable quantitative study;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with a strong data background;
- Practical knowledge across data extraction and transformation tools;
- Ability to travel and work at clients’ site up to 50% of the time;
- Experienced in Python, SQL, API’s;
- Understanding of data warehouses and data models;
- Strong analytical skills; a critical, independent thinker who doesn’t take everything at face value;
- Ability to work independently, intellectually curious;
- Good communicator: you are able to explain data issues in a clear way to team members.
- Be part of an ambitious, fun, and energetic team;
- Challenging and dynamic projects;
- You will be part of our new data products team. Developing innovative solutions for our clients;
- Chance to work for the top companies and non-profits in the Netherlands (Telco, Utility, Entertainment, Healthcare, Finance etc.).
What working at Cmotions involves
Prospect of a challenging career
Working at Cmotions involves doing work for a variety of clients, top-500 profit and non-profit companies. We consider the types of clients, the types and locations of the assignments and your personal ambitions and situation. You can see a few examples of our clients here.
Good working conditions
In our view, it is basic hygiene for an employer to offer good working conditions that are in line with the market. We think it is incredibly important to have a good work-life balance. We allow sabbatical leave and believe in flexible working.
Support and development
We really care about individual attention and support. We provide practical work instructions to help you structure and monitor your assignments, but we also provide a dedicated mentor and training courses so you can continue to develop both your technical subject knowledge and your advising skills.
Above all, what we offer is an environment in which you can learn and develop, making mistakes which are an inevitable part of that. You have the freedom to work according to how you see things and you can go to any of your colleagues for the support or reflection you need.
Has reading this job vacancy sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions or more information about our organisation and the role, you can contact Kees Groenewoud using the contact details below.
Do you want to know more about this subject? Please contact Kees Groenewoud using the details below
Kees Groenewoud, Partner
+31 6 11 52 81 99