Do you want to work in an global, privately owned company as a analytics consultant?
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics, HAVI partners with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
As part of the Global Analytics team, the Senior Analyst delivers (advanced) analytics solutions to existing customers and proactively searches for opportunities to use data, fact-based decision making and analytics for our customers or for our internal organization.
We offer a role that works very closely with an international team, located in different offices around the world. Our key customer is one of the largest restaurant brands in the world, and our services are delivered to both their Global organization and to more than 100 countries around the world.
If you combine Marketing and Analytics skills and affinity, a flexible and dynamic attitude, and want to work for one of the biggest brands on the planet, then this may be an excellent opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is able to:
- Translate business questions into analytical concepts in a way that is understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build appealing dashboards and analytical solutions (in Tableau, R, or equivalent) to provide further insights and recommendations for Business Insights, Supply Chain, and Marketing teams.
- Provide support to the Global Analytics Team in a wide variety of tasks, delivering Analytics Solutions towards a diverse group of customers around the world.
- Embrace continuous improvement to further increase the value, or decrease the time spend, of existing methodologies and analytics processes.
- Work on innovative projects by applying creative skills to deliver new solutions that add more value.
- Take ownership for assigned projects and ensure clear internal communication on status and milestones.
- Excellent university degree (bachelor required, preferably master) with a strong statistical component (e.g. Business Administration, Psychology, Econom(etr)ics).
- Solid experience within an Analytics environment including experience with delivering analyses to an internal or external customer.
- Proven affinity with Marketing strategy and/or tactics in a business environment.
- Capability in using analytics software such as R, Python, SPSS, or SAS.
- Capability in using visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlik.
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Word, Expert knowledge of Excel required.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, able to build a relationship with the customer.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience of various levels.
- Fast and pragmatic character that can work under pressure and with tight timelines.
- Be able to work independently, own work for smaller projects, as well as work collaboratively on small teams for larger projects.
- Demonstrated strategic problem-solving skills with the ability to organize, develop a work plan, analyze, and draw conclusions from data.
- Strong attention to detail, focus on efficiency, and delivers work with accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral fluency skills in English are compulsory.
- Excellent written and oral fluency skills in English are preferred.
Their total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’ – and our company’s success.
If you are interested in this role please send us your application. If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com or call Aline van der Steeg, Recruitment Consultant at +31 6 50 20 69 80.