Do you want to be part of an ambitious and driven team and want to work on critical Datawarehouse Development? Then this position is the position for you!
(Zero)70 IT Services is a young, ambitious, driven and professional provider of IT infrastructure management, application development, IT consultancy and support services. (Zero)70 IT Services is part of the Van Ameyde Group (www.vanameyde.com), the European market leader in the area of one-stop-shop international claims and risk management services – with offices in over 25 European countries.
You will work in a young, dynamic team dedicated to Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting – geographically distributed between Rijswijk (The Netherlands) and Lisbon (Portugal). The role will be aligned to the emerging Business Intelligence Competency Center – a lean team within (Zero)70 IT Services, supporting the larger Van Ameyde organization in driving the overall strategy and execution.
• Work on critical Data Warehouse development and migration ensuring successful delivery of high value product;
• Understand the overall program and ensure that deliveries align to the program objectives and timescales;
• Ensure proper architectural structures and industry best practices on applications are delivered;
• Collaborate across business units, driving day-to-day implementation of DWH development and migration strategy;
• Liaise with various key stakeholders across different functions helping them understand Data Warehouse development and migration processes;
• Work closely with the business on delivery of complex requirements and translation into functional specifications;
• Ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team and define requirements acceptance criteria in a form that enables good test scenario coverage to be achieved;
• Share knowledge and expertise in the team to ensure continuity, by keeping extensive documentation.
• You have a bachelor or university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
• You have at least 5-7 years of overall experience in successful delivery of Data Warehouse development and migration projects;
• You have the ability to closely collaborate with multidisciplinary teams;
• You are an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you);
• You have a combined skill set of critical thinking and analytical ability;
• You have excellent social skills and the innate ability to build relationships;
• You are self-driven and self-sufficient in finding solutions and producing results;
• You have ownership mentality, ability to share responsibility and deliver towards common goal;
• You have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken;
• You are fluent in English – both reading and writing.
• In-depth understanding Data Warehousing best practices;
• Experience with Data Warehouse automation is a plus;
• Data integration and Data Warehouse migration skills are essential;
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL database and ETL process;
• Familiar with data architecture principles;
• Datamarts, relational and multi-dimensional databases;
• Multi-phase project and delivery management experience;
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus;
• Experience within Financial Services industry (Banking, Insurance) is a plus;
• Familiar with Agile methodology, SCRUM practices and source control systems.
(Zero)70 offers a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment – team with a multi-national character. The organisation value your passion and commitment, and competitively reward your performance.
(Zero)70 IT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within their workforce.
Are you interested?
Please apply for this vacancy on our website. For questions and/or other mathers you may contact Aline van der Steeg by sending an email to email@example.com or call to 06 50 20 69 80.