Join the Emesa team?
At Emesa you have the chance to work on the E-commerce websites. Emesa (VakantieVeilingen.nl) is looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced hands-on employee to join one of our teams and help to bring our sites to the next level. We are tackling the challenging high-volume world of realtime auctions.
As part of our multi-disciplined CRM & CI team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative campaigns using a variety of technologies, which enables us to speak to consumers in an engaging and effective manner. By making use of the Tealium Data Management Platform (DMP) you are able to target customers in a personalized and engaging way. Here you make use of variety of channels such as onsite personalization, email, mobile app push or paid marketing channels. You will be working alongside a Marketing Automation Specialist, two Database Marketers and Digital Designers in a dynamic and fun environment. You will be required to work quickly and accurately, taking ownership for your own work and playing a key part in the CRM & CI team. Naturally, you will have an appetite for emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new skills.
In short, the challenges you can expect are:
• Develop, maintain and become the Emesa Data Management Platform owner
• You’ll collaborate with multiple teams to coordinate operations for setting up automated user journeys amongst or ESP, mobile app and paid channels such as Facebook
• You’ll set up automated and personal campaigns for customer journey touchpoints on multiple channels like email, mobile, social and web
• You’ll be responsible for audience creation, campaign setup, proofing, scheduling, and monitoring deployment or our customer journeys
• You’ll communicate data needs to business partners
You are an expert in the following technologies (or eager to become one):
- Experience using the following technologies is a plus: Marketing Automation Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Web Content Management, Multi-Variate testing tools or Personalization Platforms.
- Experience with Tealium TMS or Tealium DMP (or comparable toolset such as Relay42 or Krux) will be considered a big plus
- Demonstrable ability to write complex queries with SQL
- You may have experience with Selligent (desired but not required) or have worked with similar large-scale Email Service Providers
- You have great communication and teamwork skills
- You can demonstrate a track record of successful high quality delivery
What to expect from us?
- An excellent salary and pension plan
- Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
- Lots of room for your creativity & growth
- A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
Would you like to join the Emesa team? Please apply or mail for more information to Yvette Scheltinga, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com