Real Estate and Data?
Our Client, an international real estate management company, is looking for an Analyst to join its global Data & Information Management organization. Jones Lang LaSalle’s history spans over more than 200 years. The company is specialized in professional services and investment management for real estate.It helps organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. It works across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 70,000 individuals.In the Netherlands, JLL has three offices, in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. Its geographical coverage, allied with the diversity and range of their services in the offices, retail and industrial sectors, gives the company a unique offering and unequalled expertise on the Dutch market.
Today, JLL is looking for a candidate who is a self-starter and able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
As Analyst, you start to convert a fully manual process stored in Excel files to a full SQL solution and design an interface tailored to the business user’s needs. Besides this the Analyst:
- Develops proficiency in multiple data management disciplines and tools to develop robust data and information management solutions
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues
- Engages with colleagues and internal customers to reverse engineer existing business processes and identify core business requirements for new information deliverables and data infrastructure
- Identifies and acquires new data sources, performs data discovery to understand data values and relationships and develops prototype solutions to deliver immediate business value.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in data analytics, information science, data management and/or computer science.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with standard analytical, reporting and programming languages and their application (SQL is a must as is one of the common reporting tools: SPSS, Python, R, VBA, SSRS, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Experience with data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing, and/or business intelligence deployed in a complex environment
- Understanding of data and systems engineering concepts to effectively integrate and analyze data to develop actionable business information deliverables
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Living in The Netherlands
You will be based in Amsterdam at an international company but with a start-up’s mind-set.
If you recognize yourself in the vacancy above, we will gladly receive your application. If you want more information, please contact Yvette Scheltinga, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com or call 033-743 00 00