Are you a data specialist and do you want to be part of the dynamic organisation Emesa? Look at this position of Marketing Data Analyst!
As an international e-commerce player, Emesa wants to make the online shopping experience more fun and exciting for young and old. With over 100 million visits per year, 3 million satisfied consumers and awarded the prestigious title of website of the year for the fifth consecutive year, they are the Dutch market leader in the travel and leisure sector for dynamic pricing. Through innovative websites such as VakantieVeilingen and ActievandeDag,they have been creating new sales channels for our business partners since 2004. Thanks to the variety of propositions on different e-commerce platforms, they are able to achieve large volumes and offer exclusive deals.
As a Marketing Data Analyst you develop and execute complex statistical and mathematical solutions to improving user engagement, conversion, Average Order Value, and other business outcomes. You will analyze diverse big data sources to generate actionable insights and solutions to optimize the customer experience across all touch points.
- You act as a trusted and strategic partner to the Emesa marketing organization as we adopt analytics as a key driver for our strategic commercial choices and challenges;
- You advise, challenge and support the marketing management team on strategic topics as base development, customer value management and next best action offering;
- You track relevant marketing KPIs, draw valuable and actionable insights from them, and present your findings and recommendations proactively to the to business owners on a regular basis;
- You use analytical and statistical methods, programming, data modeling, simulation and mathematics to analyze data, recognizing patterns, identifying opportunities, posing business questions and making valuable discoveries;
- You help with ongoing efforts to apply advanced analytics methodologies and machine learning for targeted marketing efforts and in generating personalized web content.
- University degree in econometrics, mathematics, physics, information science or related fields;
- 1+ year of related work experience as a data analyst, predictive analyst, statistician, or business analyst;
- Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus;
- Experience with SQL, relational databases and in depth knowledge of one or two major analytical tools or languages;
- Results/solution oriented and being able to effectively communicate your findings to a diverse audience;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible team player who prospers in a fast-paced work environment based on insights derived from our user base;
- Hunger and drive to learn complex topics.
- An excellent salary and pension plan;
- Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference;
- Lots of room for your creativity & growth;
- A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties;
- Compensation of travelling expenses.
Would you like to join the team? Please apply! Do you have any questions? You can contact Elmira van der Schee at 033 743 00 00 or email@example.com.