Do you want to be part of an international and fast growing organization? View this vacancy!
Fontem Ventures is an innovative consumer goods company, producing leading e-cigarette brands, as well as lifestyle energy products. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with more than 200 employees working across offices in Amsterdam and the USA and research labs in Hamburg and Beijing. Fontem Ventures is dedicated to developing and growing a portfolio of innovative non-tobacco product opportunities in lifestyle consumer goods categories. As a member of the Imperial Tobacco Group, Fontem operates on an arms-length basis with its parent company while developing their own non-tobacco brands and products and investing in promising opportunities.
The Fontem Ventures Headquarters is based in Amsterdam.
As the Ecommerce Analyst and UX Researcher you will report into the Global Ecommerce Manager and be part of Fontem Ventures growing digital team, working on a direct-to-consumer business model that has rapid global expansion plans for 2018.
Your core responsibility is to utilise data to drive actionable insights that will result in the successful ongoing performance of Blu.com and support the realisation of our digital strategy.
You will be working in a fast paced, agile team with a flat hierarchy and consumer centric approach. You will work closely with our eCRM and Traffic analysts to create a holistic ecommerce performance overview, working with tools such as Google Analytics, Demandware and Salesforce (Commerce Cloud, Wave and Einstein). Your insights will benefit the webshop managers to focus and prioritise the performance of their sites and activations through CRO and UX improvements. Finally, you will understand how to asses and monitor performance of digital products such as Subscription, Refer-a-Friend and Onboarding, giving strategic insights in how to optimise and scale.
Fontem Ventures is seeking a pragmatic and entrepreneurial person with excellent data analyst capabilities that takes clear ownership of driving actionable change in a global organisation.
Your key tasks will be:
- Product performance analysis: Subscription, Refer-a-Friend, Loyalty Schemes, Consumer onboarding;
- Ecommerce Business performance analysis: Advise on ecommerce strategy across portfolio, promotional and P&L performance reporting and insights. Generate dashboards and reporting to be used on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Ecommerce onsite behaviour analysis: Assess onsite consumer behaviour and create clear consumer journey funnels;
- UX and CRO: Utilise data to optimise for conversion and prioritization of our UX backlog;
- AB Testing: Identify, prioritize and set up ongoing AB tests and hypothesis Setting up tracking requirements and UTM parameters;
- Setting up tracking requirements and UTM parameters.
You should have the following skill sets and experience:
- Minimum 5 years in a e-commerce analyst role;
- Advanced experience: Google Analytics, Demandware, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Einstein, Wave, Marketing Cloud; Experience with: VWO, Salesforce DMP integrations, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar;
- Have international experience working with global and local stakeholders.
Fontem Ventures offers a challenging function in a dynamic environment. It is a fast growing organization. It is a full-time job.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you want to be part of this growing company? Then we will gladly receive your application. For questions you can contact Aline van der Steeg via email@example.com.