Do you want to be part of an international and fast growing organization? View this vacancy!
Blu is the global leader in e-cigarettes, active in the UK, USA, France, Italy and will be launching into new markets in the new financial year. By pursuing an omni-channel consumer engagement strategy, blu has its own web-shop for the different markets in addition to the offline sales channels. For the global e-commerce platform blu.com is in search of a Data Analyst.
Fontem Ventures is an innovative consumer goods company, producing leading e-cigarette brands, as well as lifestyle energy products. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with more than 200 employees working across offices in Amsterdam and the USA and research labs in Hamburg and Beijing. Fontem Ventures is dedicated to developing and growing a portfolio of innovative non-tobacco product opportunities in lifestyle consumer goods categories. As a member of the Imperial Tobacco Group, Fontem operates on an arms-length basis with its parent company while developing their own non-tobacco brands and products and investing in promising opportunities.
The main purpose of this role is to assist and lead the organization towards being a leader data-driven marketer in the industry through driving the change from descriptive to prescriptive analytics.
Seated in the digital marketing team and reporting into the CRM Manager, the data analyst will be in charge of carrying out the following activities:
- Planning & executing descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics projects to solve business problems and to support business objectives and KPI’s;
- Creating clear, concise and actionable outputs for internal clients (including strong data visualization), and influencing their adoption of customer insights into their day-to-day business;
- Based on the analyses, creating audience groups in the data discovery platform and overseeing the transfer of the lists in to the marketing automation platform;
- Continuous discovery of the existing data sources (customer data, activity data, sales data, campaign response data and etc) to fuel / innovate campaigns & programs;
- Contributing to the defining of core business metrics & KPI’s and building dashboards in the BI platform to enable key business users with the relevant insights;
- Spearheading the segmentation model selection, development & implementation process and making sure the tracking processes are in place (e.g. segment migration dashboards, interference processes);
- Defining & managing the implementation of systems & data flows which are focused on ensuring 360 degree view of the customer is complete and up-to-date;
- Updating CRM reports regularly and communicating the insights with the key stake holders regularly;
- Ensuring all customer & customer-related data (structured & unstructured) is stored, consolidated, unified properly & updated regularly in the CRM technology ecosystem;
- Ensuring all the components of the ecosystem are in alignment with the data regulation policies of the countries in which Fontem Ventures is operating in and planning / executing amending actions where necessary;
- Together with the colleagues in the CRM department representing the customer value management notion within the wider organization;
- Contributing to planning & execution of data strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an online (web/mobile app) environment;
- BA or equivalent degree in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, etc. – Masters is preferred);
- Working knowledge with one or more of the following platforms: R, Phyton, Knime, R, SAS, IBM, Rapidminer and preferably familiarity with Sales Force Analytics Cloud and being able to leverage the strengths of the analytics platform;
- Demonstrable experience with data mining & predictive modeling techniques on large & complex data sets which yielded positive business results;
- Being able to concisely customize the analytical works’ outputs to the audiences’ level through excellent data visualization skills and being able to convey with conviction the key messages / insights to the non-technical audiences;
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the user experience, drive user loyalty, and engage customers by combining knowledge, creativity, data and technology;
- Familiarity with new and emerging data sources enriching behavioral analyses;
- Familiarity with data regulation policies and how they impact the business landscape;
- Impeccable analytical / numerical skills and commercial focus;
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to work on several projects simultaneously on a local and global level;
- Must be a self-starter and curious learner who is not afraid of exploring new, unknown fields and providing innovative insights and suggestions;
- Self-aware and able to adapt to different situations, business demands and stakeholders;
- Must be adept at test & learn approach;
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite is required.
Fontem Ventures offers a challenging function in a dynamic environment. It is a fast growing organization. The position for Data Analyst is a full-time job.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you want to be part of this growing company? Then we will gladly receive your application. For questions you can contact Aline van der Steeg via email@example.com.